Discussions under Jobs & Opportunities

Tips on Posting Good Questions

Here are a few suggestions that make it more likely that you get the best answer to your question as quickly as possible:

1. Search for your question on the forums first.
  2. Summarize the specific problem in the thread’s title.
  3. Give details about your problem (like exception type, message, call stack, code snippet).
  4. Use the right tags. For example, if you are using the Smart Client Software Factory, tag with "CAB & Smart Client Software Factory” instead of “Updated Application Block”.

Check the full tips for more useful suggestions about asking questions.

Smart client factory using Dotnetbar controls

first post: anugudivya wrote: Hi ,Please anyone help me.while developing a project with SCFS usin...

latest post: aadami wrote: Hi,I believe you might find the following thread useful, where a us...

CAB Performance Issue

first post: IndigoCowboy wrote: Hi, my team implemented win application, using framework 2.0 and C...

latest post: elmoe01 wrote: @PandaWoodCan you give me an idea on how you integrated Nhibernate ...

Microsoft Support

first post: AlonR wrote: hi, im starting a process of rebuilding all the SW systems in m...

latest post: blainew wrote: Alon, can you send me an e-mail with your contact info so we can di...

Any Chicagoland CAB Developers?

first post: prendebp wrote: I am just wrapping up Phase I of my first serious CAB/SCSF applicat...

WPF Support

first post: SwissSteve wrote: I am a little confused as to why I need to use the SCSFContrib to g...

latest post: PeterForstmeier wrote: Hi Ezequiel, i'm also very interested in this thread. Can you ...

Knowledge and Guidance

first post: mpisano wrote: Hello I am new to the SmartClient block and have a question Regardi...

SCSF Services

first post: RoTTeN wrote: Hi again. Someone has a good reading about services in SCSF/CAB...

latest post: RoTTeN wrote: Yes, but if I put the ServiceAttribute to a class instead Services....

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions