Discussions under Offline Application Block

Tips on Posting Good Questions

Here are a few suggestions that make it more likely that you get the best answer to your question as quickly as possible:

1. Search for your question on the forums first.
  2. Summarize the specific problem in the thread’s title.
  3. Give details about your problem (like exception type, message, call stack, code snippet).
  4. Use the right tags. For example, if you are using the Smart Client Software Factory, tag with "CAB & Smart Client Software Factory” instead of “Updated Application Block”.

Check the full tips for more useful suggestions about asking questions.

Cannot update disconnected service agent

first post: relax2012 wrote: Hi, I have created a disconnected service agent ,but after I updat...

latest post: aadami wrote: Hi, Based on my understanding you should be able to debug the SCSF...

VS 2010: Problem creating DSA for Service Reference

first post: MrZeekA wrote: I'm getting an exception when attempting to create a DSA for a WCF ...

latest post: MrZeekA wrote: Hi Miguel,Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately no, the linked threa...

Using Dial-up Connections with Connection Monitor Application Block

first post: bhehe1 wrote: Has anyone implemented their own custom extensions for making the C...

latest post: guidomaliandi wrote: Hi,Sorry for the delayed response. You could try using InternetGetC...

DisconnectedAgent and CookieContainer

first post: HornerG wrote: I'm looking to use a DisconnectedAgent to access ASP.NET Membership...

latest post: fantivero wrote: Hi,Up to date there are no official plans to update the functionali...

Connection Status Changed Problem

first post: aansari wrote: I have setup my app to use the disconnected service agent and a con...

latest post: fantivero wrote: Hi guys,Thanks for reporting that. I checked this in the Connection...

CAB Performance Issue

first post: IndigoCowboy wrote: Hi, my team implemented win application, using framework 2.0 and C...

latest post: elmoe01 wrote: @PandaWoodCan you give me an idea on how you integrated Nhibernate ...

How to bind datagridview in smart client

first post: sreekumenon wrote: Hi,Am new to SmartClient technology.I am trying to connect to my lo...

latest post: PolarBear2k wrote: You have basically said: I have a database and I have a grid but w...

Please help. Failing too see the 'whole picture'

first post: RedRicht wrote: Firstly thanks.I need to create a smart client proof of concept for...

latest post: dschenkelman wrote: HiBased on what I understood from your application requirements you...

DSA issue. Request taking too long.

first post: nairvinodk wrote: I'm facing a problem with using DSA in my SCSF client. I...

latest post: roelalfa wrote: Winger300 wrote: I'm seeing the same behaviour on a client's mach...

Callbacks on DSA executed multiple times

first post: aansari wrote: I have been scratching my head on this issue for the past week and ...

latest post: beekde wrote: Thank you for this. I've been scratching my head on this as well.