Discussions under Mobile Client Software Factory

Tips on Posting Good Questions

Here are a few suggestions that make it more likely that you get the best answer to your question as quickly as possible:

1. Search for your question on the forums first.
  2. Summarize the specific problem in the thread’s title.
  3. Give details about your problem (like exception type, message, call stack, code snippet).
  4. Use the right tags. For example, if you are using the Smart Client Software Factory, tag with "CAB & Smart Client Software Factory” instead of “Updated Application Block”.

Check the full tips for more useful suggestions about asking questions.

Smart client factory using Dotnetbar controls

first post: anugudivya wrote: Hi ,Please anyone help me.while developing a project with SCFS usin...

latest post: aadami wrote: Hi,I believe you might find the following thread useful, where a us...

Using Dial-up Connections with Connection Monitor Application Block

first post: bhehe1 wrote: Has anyone implemented their own custom extensions for making the C...

latest post: guidomaliandi wrote: Hi,Sorry for the delayed response. You could try using InternetGetC...

CAB Performance Issue

first post: IndigoCowboy wrote: Hi, my team implemented win application, using framework 2.0 and C...

latest post: elmoe01 wrote: @PandaWoodCan you give me an idea on how you integrated Nhibernate ...

Windows Phone 7 Mobile Client Factory

first post: svbirdy wrote: Hello,are there any plans, or are you recently working on a mobile ...

latest post: svbirdy wrote: Yes, thanks a lot :-)I've allready started an issue, as you proposed

MCSF July 2006 blocks being updated for VS2008, NET3.5 and WM6.1

first post: dschenkelman wrote: Hi Everyone, We wanted to let you know that the Mobile Client Softw...

OrientationAwareDemo Error

first post: gdn_generic_user wrote: originally posted by: johnkattenhorn Hi, Whenever i try to ...

latest post: chris14 wrote: Hi, I had the same problem with 'Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Status'  ...

CabGen and ObGen

first post: gdn_generic_user wrote: originally posted by: m_a_madero Is there any document indicati...

latest post: umang wrote: Is there any CabGen Obgen code available that can work with Objectb...

how to close tabs of tab workspace

first post: ajaych wrote: Hi ALL, Ihave two views(view1,view2). i am able to display the v...

latest post: esculli wrote: Hi, Perhaps you might find interesting the DockPanelWorkspace from ...

Mobile Client Software Factory and VS2008

first post: bklooste wrote: Does the MCSF support VS2008 ? I saw a post a while ago saying ther...

latest post: fstone wrote: Hi, are there any updates for VS2008 available? tia stone

Problem with Mobile Client Software factory. Connections

first post: GertLaub wrote: Hi. I hope someone can help me. I don't know if someone else has al...

latest post: dschenkelman wrote: Hi You can connect your event handler to the StateChanged event of...