Discussions under Updater Application Block

Tips on Posting Good Questions

Here are a few suggestions that make it more likely that you get the best answer to your question as quickly as possible:

1. Search for your question on the forums first.
  2. Summarize the specific problem in the thread’s title.
  3. Give details about your problem (like exception type, message, call stack, code snippet).
  4. Use the right tags. For example, if you are using the Smart Client Software Factory, tag with "CAB & Smart Client Software Factory” instead of “Updated Application Block”.

Check the full tips for more useful suggestions about asking questions.

CAB Performance Issue

first post: IndigoCowboy wrote: Hi, my team implemented win application, using framework 2.0 and C...

latest post: elmoe01 wrote: @PandaWoodCan you give me an idea on how you integrated Nhibernate ...

RegistryManager runtime error

first post: gdn_generic_user wrote: originally posted by: dougiereid Hi Everyone, I've been get...

latest post: ediptoplan wrote: Hi,I'm also suffering from the same problem although my updaterconf...

WaitForApplicationExitProcessor

first post: gdn_generic_user wrote: originally posted by: kcjeffery My current issue is with using ...

latest post: testid wrote: Hey I finally solved it...Below is wat i did...For a Windows servic...

wait.bat

first post: gdn_generic_user wrote: originally posted by: spideros When the uploader finish uploadi...

latest post: testid wrote: Even I had to struggle a lot in the beginning but thank god everyth...

How does it know the file has updated?

first post: gdn_generic_user wrote: originally posted by: ganggaroo I tested UAB . first time I tri...

latest post: testid wrote: Even I was trying the same thing.You need to modify manifest Id eve...

Show View on Button Click

first post: zeb_ms wrote: i want to show view in right workspace on button click and that but...

latest post: zeb_ms wrote: hi PolarBear2kThanks a lot brother. you have answered me to solve m...

Self-Updating Windows Service Application

first post: sudhi wrote: Is it possible to build self-updating Windows Service application u...

Show View In Another View WorkSpace

first post: zeb_ms wrote: i have a view with the bottomWorkSpace. i want to show anonther vie...

latest post: dschenkelman wrote: Hi The following are code samples for the approaches I mentioned in...

Show View In Another View WorkSpace

first post: zeb_ms wrote: i have a view with the bottomWorkSpace. i want to show anonther vie...

latest post: dschenkelman wrote: This thread has been answered here. Please let me know if this help...

UAB 2.0 .NET 2.0 and Entlib Config

first post: gdn_generic_user wrote: originally posted by: Boenzi How can I make the Enterprise Libr...

latest post: passingby wrote: Hi guys,  I know it's an old post but i could not find a solution ...