.NET 2.0 and UAB

Topics: Updater Application Block
Jul 30, 2005 at 7:46 AM
originally posted by: lottoman2000

Hello everyone,

Currently we are building an application that should check for updates under VS 2005 CTP. I know that .Net 2.0 comes with click once. But with click once I think we have to update the whole application instead of only the needed files/documents. When I try to use the UAB 2.0 complied (under version 1.1) libraries, I am getting a warnings :

"Warning 1 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Updater.ActivationProcessors". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50215\Microsoft.Common.targets 0 0"

Same warning for other dlls.

Any solution for this issue?
Aug 2, 2005 at 3:54 AM
originally posted by: SandyNarang

Hi

Are you referring the UAB 2.0 files in your appication as private assemby(I mean whether you are placing Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Updater.ActivationProcessors in the bin folder)

Also in the VS 2005 solution, does your project displays a valid refernece to all UAB 2.0 libraries file?
Aug 3, 2005 at 7:14 AM
originally posted by: lottoman2000

Hi Sandy,

No it was not showing a vaild reference for all UAB dlls. But after I copied all dlls to the project directory and added them as references, it worked.

Thanks