ObGen problem

Topics: Mobile Client Software Factory
Jun 20, 2006 at 11:27 AM
originally posted by: m_a_madero

error CS0006: Metadata file 'Microsoft.Practices.Mobile.ObjectBuilder.DLL' could
not be found
Done!

I checked and I have that dll in both the ObGen's folder and in my ProductModulle.dll's folder.

Anyone has some error like this?


By the way I have there is a bug in line 114 of ConstructorPolicyGenerator
When you call GetConstructorInfo on a GenericConstructor the method returns null. A simply check for this would be enough.
Jul 2, 2006 at 10:12 PM
originally posted by: dcazzulino

Can you give me more info on the bug on the policy generator? A unit test with corresponding mock class would be awesome. I want to make sure that if there's a bug, we get it fixed before we ship. Time is fast approaching, so the sooner, the better.

Thanks!
Jul 3, 2006 at 7:19 AM
originally posted by: m_a_madero

I will take a look to those projects again and give you a more detailed post.
Jul 9, 2006 at 12:11 PM
originally posted by: m_a_madero

Daniel,

Sorry for the late response.... We are about to finish a project, so I have been real busy the last week.

I will give you detailed info and post something and upload some unit testing to reproduce the error.

Where can I upload you the test? I can send this on Monday.
Jul 9, 2006 at 10:01 PM
originally posted by: dcazzulino

No worries. Keep in mind, though, that because of the end of the project coming, chances to fix anything are getting really thin...

Just send me the code to kzu at clariusconsulting.net
Jul 11, 2006 at 5:33 AM
originally posted by: m_a_madero

Daniel:

I e-mailed you with more info...


Please let me know if you need anything else.
Jul 11, 2006 at 9:07 PM
originally posted by: dcazzulino

I didn't get anything...
What was the subject/from?
Send to kzu@clariusconsulting.net or kzu.net@gmail.com
Jul 12, 2006 at 5:33 AM
originally posted by: m_a_madero

I forwarded it again, the subject is FW: Object Builder Tool Bug
Jul 12, 2006 at 5:47 AM
originally posted by: dcazzulino

I'm not getting anything man.
Try v-dacazz at microsoft.com.
Jul 12, 2006 at 6:06 AM
originally posted by: m_a_madero

Sent to all those e-mails, please check your filters and your junk e-mail folders... I am sending a zip and it's a forward so it might have been filterd.
Jul 12, 2006 at 7:43 AM
originally posted by: dcazzulino

Gmail doesn't let through mails with ZIP attachements, as it thinks they may contain viruses :S. And my company uses Gmail hosted for our mail solution, that's why I didn't get any of the emails.
Microsoft exchange is more forgiving (I'd say, more correct!) and so I got it.

Will investigate.
Thanks.