Tabindex doen't work in CAB?

Topics: CAB & Smart Client Software Factory
Oct 1, 2005 at 5:34 AM
originally posted by: Jberu

I desined a screen that has two smart part place holders. When I ran the application the two smart parts got loaded into screen which in turn
was then loaded into the shell. When I tried tabing between smart parts I noticed that it didn't work. I noticed that tabing works within the smart part but when it gets to the last control in the smart part it doesn't jump to the other smart part. I tried setting the tabindex of the controls in both smart parts but it doesn't work.

Is this going to be fixed in the next release?
Jun 15, 2007 at 10:32 PM
BUMP

I'm having a similar issue in my application where I actually need to jump back and forth between two smart parts when tabbing on my form.

Should this be an issue in CAB if the TabIndexes are set appropriately?
Jun 18, 2007 at 1:14 PM
I'm actually having a somewhat opposite action happening. I have a deck workspace, and after I've loaded a couple views, I try tabbing through the visible view. When I get to the last field and hit tab again, it goes to the hidden view beneath it and activates that view, but doesn't make it visible.
Jun 18, 2007 at 2:45 PM
I'm actually having a somewhat opposite action happening. I have a deck workspace, and after I've loaded a couple views, I try tabbing through the visible view. When I get to the last field and hit tab again, it goes to the hidden view beneath it and activates that view, but doesn't make it visible.