Thanks for giving me response. But my problem is not solved yet. I followed steps using "Manifest Manager Utility" but still can not see "Add View(with Presenter)" control.
1. Created Smart Client Project, say MyProject, in C#.
2. Four projects created in MyProject solution. (Infracture.Interface, Infracture.Library, Infracture.Module and Shell)
3. I added one file, Add View(with Presenter) in "Infracture.Module". In this file I put one label "Hello World". Add code in ModuleController.cs file of Infracture.Module to display this "Add View" file in Left Pane of Shell form.
4. Press F5. I can see label when code runs.
5. I build the project. Follows the steps given in
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc558879.aspx using "Manifest Manager Utility".
6. Browse url from iis which installs application. When I installed this application and opens it, "Hello World" label is not displayed.
7. I also tries with renaming all four assembly names, add project name(MyProject) at starting name of assemblies. Like, MyProject.Infrastructure.Interface.dll... and other. But still problem is not solved.
I don't understand where I am doing mistake. Please help me if anybody have any idea to display control in Shell form.