Cannot build default SCSF project

Topics: CAB & Smart Client Software Factory
Jul 30, 2007 at 1:30 AM
I encountered the problem repoting that Infrastructure.Layout.dll not found in the current Debug directory when i try to build the default HelloWorldApplication project setted up by SCSF. And the dll is not in the directory clearly. In the solution, there is a Infrastructure.Layout which is configured as class library project, it seems that it does not produce any output to the Debug directory. Why? Does anyone face this error?
By the way, the defalut solution seems having some problem, for the folder named "Source" 's icon looking like virtual, or weak...i can not describe it accurately. But it is not a normal icon when i build other project.
Jul 30, 2007 at 2:31 PM
Edited Aug 1, 2007 at 1:40 PM
Hi!

How did you create your SCSF Solution? Did you create a separate module to define your layout?
Could you please detail the error that appears? Maybe we can help you a bit more with that information.

Besides that, the Infrastructure.Layout’s Output path is ..\..\..\bin\Debug\ (SolutionFolder\bin\Debug\Infrastructure.Layout.dll)
Open the Properties window for the Infrastructure.Layout project and click the Build page, in the Output section, see Output path.

Cheers!

Sebastian Iacomuzzi
http://staff.southworks.net/blogs/siacomuzzi
Jul 31, 2007 at 1:06 AM
Hi~
Following for suggestion, i suddenly realize that i should use Batch Build instead of just pressing F5 to debug the project, and it successes. Thank you very much!